Saturday, February 04, 2006
. Blogging..............
Yes, my blog is so mighty big now, thanks to an overflowing level of lyrics.
Yes, I copied that style from Oliver's blog.
Yes, I'm in TAF Club, but is there ANYTHING WRONG WITH BEING FAT?!
Yes, I don't look like 60kilos.
Yes, I agree that the PE teachers at YTSS are blur.
My friend's 174cm tall and 89kg. That's 15kg overweight, but he escapes TAF.
They attribute his weight to heavy bones. That's based on a MOH report taken two years ago when we were still in primary school! Back then he could have been 150cm and 45kg! He could been big sized, small size, thin and short, he could have been ANYTING!
Well, does that mean if he increases his weight to 96kg, and his height stays the same, are they going to say that its because his bones are heavy????!!!!
And why are people with washboard stomachs doing in TAF????!!!
JUST some questions to ponder over.
- this theoretic realization... 4:08 PM
------