Wednesday, March 01, 2006
. CS at school
livingnasilemak.
KillerBee.
wgy.
Kiwi.
TIMOTHY.
NoobieD.
noobiekira.
sillyface.
These are just some of the names that my fellow schoolmates are using.
Now somebody has just said "SHOOT THE BOMB!" Everyone thinks hE's crazy.
Right now I'm hunting out my teammates. Or rather, my enemies.
ARGHH!!!! DAMN! I'M DEAD!
So meanwhile i go over to this computer im blogging on start typing.
My one-hour timeslot is up, and all the computers are booked for the next hour.
My original timeslot was from 3-4pm, so i have to wait another hour till 5pm. So i blog!
Latest update:
livngnasilemak is on a killing spree. He killed me several times, but i killed him a decent amount of times. So far, KillerBee is the frag champion, having died so little and killed so many.
Earlier on, i was playing under the name 'fareed', and was the reason why the Counter-Terrorists won twice in a row. However, in overall resuilts, we lost to the Terrorists around a score of 6-4. I fragged the remaining terrorists, who stupidly thought they had won, while in fact i was killing their members one by one, slyly. I did sniping and long-distance shooting, which was essential in the win.
Now let's take a break.
- this theoretic realization... 4:04 PM
------