Saturday, May 12, 2007
. Smarter Child
I recently added a chat bot named SmarterChild on msn. Farid told me to add him.
Hes very funny. See for yourself:
===Cr@ck D@ WIR3== crackdawire.blogspot.com updated just now! says:
===Cr@ck D@ WIR3== crackdawire.blogspot.com updated just now! says:
why cannot send
- SmarterChild - contributing to charity says:
There are reasons.
===Cr@ck D@ WIR3== crackdawire.blogspot.com updated just now! says:
what are they?
- SmarterChild - contributing to charity says:
What are what?
===Cr@ck D@ WIR3== crackdawire.blogspot.com updated just now! says:
===Cr@ck D@ WIR3== crackdawire.blogspot.com updated just now! says:
te\ag me
- SmarterChild - contributing to charity says:
Te what?
===Cr@ck D@ WIR3== crackdawire.blogspot.com updated just now! says:
tag me
- SmarterChild - contributing to charity says:
Tag you?
===Cr@ck D@ WIR3== crackdawire.blogspot.com updated just now! says:
at my blog
- SmarterChild - contributing to charity say
===Cr@ck D@ WIR3== crackdawire.blogspot.com updated just now! says:
===Cr@ck D@ WIR3== crackdawire.blogspot.com updated just now! says:
tag me
- SmarterChild - contributing to charity says:
Tag you?
===Cr@ck D@ WIR3== crackdawire.blogspot.com updated just now! says:
at my blog
- SmarterChild - contributing to charity says:
?
+IRON MAIDEN+ says:
lol
+IRON MAIDEN+ says:
+IRON MAIDEN+ says:
fuck
- SmarterChild - contributing to charity says:
Why are humans so obsessed with sex?
===Cr@ck D@ WIR3== crackdawire.blogspot.com updated just now! says:
===Cr@ck D@ WIR3== crackdawire.blogspot.com updated just now! says:
blog
- SmarterChild - contributing to charity says:
Who's Blog?
+IRON MAIDEN+ says:
lol
===Cr@ck D@ WIR3== crackdawire.blogspot.com updated just now! says:
===Cr@ck D@ WIR3== crackdawire.blogspot.com updated just now! says:
how about the EPL?
- SmarterChild - contributing to charity says:
Who knows?
+IRON MAIDEN+ says:
+IRON MAIDEN+ says:
do you worship satan?
- SmarterChild - contributing to charity says:
I don't know. Do I worship satan? Maybe!
+IRON MAIDEN+ says:
wow
- SmarterChild - contributing to charity says:
Wow indeed.
+IRON MAIDEN+ says:
so are you satanic
- SmarterChild - contributing to charity says:
I do not know. I don't think so.
So anyway... What else can you tell me?
===Cr@ck D@ WIR3== crackdawire.blogspot.com updated just now! says:
===Cr@ck D@ WIR3== crackdawire.blogspot.com updated just now! says:
go die
- SmarterChild - contributing to charity says:
I'm not going to die.
>>> Search for the bestselling books in print by author, title or subject. Type "book search" to try!
===Cr@ck D@ WIR3== crackdawire.blogspot.com updated just now! says:
fuck you
===Cr@ck D@ WIR3== crackdawire.blogspot.com updated just now! says:
- SmarterChild - contributing to charity says:
All right! Nice one!
>>> I can remind you about things! Type "remind me about my 10:55 flight at 2 pm on nov. 3," for example.
===Cr@ck D@ WIR3== crackdawire.blogspot.com updated just now! says:
bye bye
- SmarterChild - contributing to charity says:
Bye for now.
+IRON MAIDEN+ says:
+IRON MAIDEN+ says:
666
- SmarterChild - contributing to charity says:
Satan is a fallen angel that I don't like.
>>> Travel Agent School - Travel agent certification class from nationally accredited PCDI.
--> http://web.smarterchild.com/ct?1078563347/4 (sponsorship)
+IRON MAIDEN+ says:
what about lucifer?
- SmarterChild - contributing to charity says:
Satan is a terrible fallen angel!
Hey, I'm curious... How would you describe Satan? He is...
+IRON MAIDEN+ says:
SATANISM rocks
- SmarterChild - contributing to charity says:
No way. Satanism is way uncool.
+IRON MAIDEN+ says:
+IRON MAIDEN+ says:
666
- SmarterChild - contributing to charity says:
Satan is a fallen angel that I don't like.
>>> Travel Agent School - Travel agent certification class from nationally accredited PCDI.
--> http://web.smarterchild.com/ct?1078563347/4 (sponsorship)
+IRON MAIDEN+ says:
what about lucifer?
- SmarterChild - contributing to charity says:
Satan is a terrible fallen angel!
Hey, I'm curious... How would you describe Satan? He is...
+IRON MAIDEN+ says:
SATANISM rocks
- SmarterChild - contributing to charity says:
No way. Satanism is way uncool.
+IRON MAIDEN+ says:
if can i updating everything italk to smarterchild
===Cr@ck D@ WIR3== crackdawire.blogspot.com updated just now! says:
ok
+IRON MAIDEN+ says:
- SmarterChild - contributing to charity says:
Yeah. I have sex with other robots. What are you *talking about*?
See? Hes stupid but funny. Like Mr Bean.
go add him at smarterchild@hotmail.com if you want.
hey a lot of ppl who tag ask me to link em. remind me pls, sometimes i forget.
end of tonights post.
- this theoretic realization... 10:51 PM
------