Friday, July 13, 2007
. DOT...YOU...EVER...JUDGE...ME!!!!!!!
I fucking hate being judged. Its my problem nt yrs.
Authority sucks. Anarchy rules. Agreed?
Becos somebody went to go to yr master ad blew the fight up, i ad jia lin is in deep shit.
Becos they are biased. Damn.
Im really thinking, whether i shld flame ppl here. After all, its my place, After all no teacher or authority person reads these. All my readers are just my fres and some dumb crappers who gt nth else but flame.
SCREW YOU GUAN JIE.
FUCK YOU.
I know you dun like me. I dunno why u dun like me. But i swear, if i could, i would fight you. And fucking cry when i send yr ass to hell.
I know you are way taller than me. I didnt take yr chinese book. You dun have to shout at me knowing that i cant reply and say i took it. CAUSE I NEVER DID TAKE YR BOOKS. YOU ARENT IN MY CHINESE CLASS. HOW DID YR BK GET THERE? USE YR BRAIN, RETARD.
I know all you guys blame me for causin this to jia lin. He desreved what he got.
All the more i did.
- this theoretic realization... 9:59 PM
------