Tuesday, July 24, 2007
. dull.......
im lazy, so dun wanna rant abt this fucked up world we live in.
Lets talk abt the birghter side of life.
Music seems to be my constant friends these days. Its one thing i can give up on.
I had a normal day today. With all the usual irritating taunts and mocks from farid.
Im listening 2 Minutes TO Midnight by Iron Maiden. Ihave WMP in shuffle mode. That song just rocks.
Viknash hates metal. He says metal has useless lyrics with no meaning. While pop has meaningful lyrics about life. He thinks metal is all screaming and all that. He thinks Rihanna's Umbrella is BETTER than The Trooper. My god. People on forums asking "Is pop killing music?" just goes to show that the music industry is going down due to pop.
Listen up, metal is not all screaming. It can be damn melodic. Just look at Iron Maiden.
Back to my dull life. I handed the video to the authorites. I have decided not to care. If they dun call me, i wont look for them. I wont even bother.
Damn i frgot my SS txtbk to revise. oh damn.
YEAH no homework can sleep early.
- this theoretic realization... 7:49 PM
------