Black and White Abstract
Tuesday, August 21, 2007 . ahhhh

I seriously dont know why my class, most of the guys hate me. Serious.

Farid says its attitude, well now im toning down on how much i speak. Im thinking before i talk. I try to mind my own business.

Can somebody enlighten me on my mistakes?

Anyway some lyrics to go along:

Opeth - To Bid You Farewell

I am awaiting the sunrise
Gazing modestly through the coldest morning
Once it came you lied
Embracing us over autumn's proud treetops
I stand motionless
In a parade of falling rain
Your voice I cannot hear
As I am falling again
Devotion eludes
And in sadness I lumber
In my own ashes I am standing without a soul
She wept and whispered: "I know..."
We walked into the night
Am I to bid you farewell?
Why can't you see that I try
When every tear I shed
Is for you?

Jambi - Tool

Here from the king's mountain view
Here from the wild dream come true
Feast like a sultan I do
On treasures and flesh, never few.

But I, I would wish it all away.
If I thought I'd Lose you just one day.

The devil and his had me down,
in love with the dark side I'd found.
Dabble in all the way down
up to my neck soon to drown.

But you changed that all for me.
Lifted me up, turned me round.
So I...
I...
I...
I...
I would
I would
I would
Wish this all away

Prayed like a father dusk to dawn.
Beg like a hooker all night long.
Tempted the devil with my song.
And got what I wanted all along.

But I,
And I would,
If I could,
And I would,
Wish it away,
Wish it away,
Wish it all away,
Wanna wish it all away,
No prize that could hold sway,
Or justify my giving away,
my center.

So if I could I'd wish it all away.
If I thought tomorrow would take you away.
You're my peace of mind, my home, my center.
I'm just trying to hold on,
One more day.

Dim my eyes...
Dim my eyes...

Dim my eyes if they should compromise
our fulcrum what you need divides me then
I might as well be gone.

Shine on forever.
Shine on benevolent son.

Shine down upon the broken.
Shine until the two become one.

Shine on forever.
Shine on benevolent son.

Shine on upon the severed.
Shine until the two become one.

Divided I'm withering away.

Divided and I'm withering away.

Shine on upon the many, light our way
Benevolent son.

Breathe in union.
Breathe in union.
Breathe in union.
Breathe in union.
Breathe in union.
So as one survive.
Another day and season.

Silence legion, save your poison.
Silence legion, and stay out of my way.


Walk - Pantera

Can't you see I'm easily bothered by persistance
One step from lashing out at you...
You want in to get under my skin
And call yourself a friend
I've got more friends like you
What do I do?

(Pre) Is there no standard anymore?
What it takes, who I am, where I've been
Belong
You can't be something you're not
Be yourself, by yourself
Stay away from me
A lesson learned in life
Known from the dawn of time

(Chorus)

Re, Spect, walk, what did you say??
Re, Spect, walk, are you talking to me???
(Post)Are you talking to me??

Run your mouth when I'm not around
It's easy to achieve
You cry to weak friends that sympathize

Can you hear the violins playing your song?
Those same friends tell me your every word

(Pre) Is there no standard anymore?
What it takes, who I am, where I've been
Belong
You can't be something you're not
Be yourself, by yourself
Stay away from me
A lesson learned in life
Known from the dawn of time

(Chorus)X 2
Re, Spect, walk, what did you say??
Re, Spect, walk, are you talking to me???

(Post)Are you talking to me??


No way punk

(Solo)

(Intro)

(Chorus)X 2

(Post)

Are you talking to me?
Walk on home boy

Blood and Thunder - Mastodon

I think that someone is trying to kill me
Infecting my blood and destroying my mind
No man of the flesh could ever stop me
The fight for this fish is a fight to the death

White whale - holy grail

What remorseless emperor commands me
I no longer govern my soul
I am completely immersed in darkness
As I turn my body away from the sun

White whale - holy grail

Split your lungs with blood and thunder
When you see the white whale
Break your backs and crack your oars men
If you wish to prevail

This ivory leg is what propels me
Harpoons thrust in the sky
Aim directly for his crooked brow
And look him straight in the eye

White whale - holy grail


2. I Am Ahab

There's magic in the water that attracts all men
Across hills and down streams
The turning of the tide
Outlook
Future bright
Selfish
Beauty shines
Light cloud rain drive on
13 years to this day red planet aligned
Into sight 60,000 years of light
Fascination with a mountain put to sea
Built to slay and conquer
All with teeth of beasts


- this theoretic realization... 3:55 PM

------



blog and wishes
This is my blog. lol. Archives are below links too. In links those with big letters beside their name are people who are ok to good friends. LOL
Indirectly, directly, always.
improve skills in martial arts, music and dance.
good results.


layout and design by:
Adora Seow
Oliver METALHEAD
Chai Beng LOL
Eunice U-nice
Simin SINGER
Farid METALHEAD
Helmi dope ROCKER
Jian Lun MATHS GUY
Ying Jie SLACKER
Joel BUDDY
Charmaine LOL
Kendra LOL
Deon XD
Shannen :D
Jian Zhong :D
Rahmat MAT
Fong Kiat LOL
Hakeem RAIKKONEN LOL
Angie :D
Chrsity ELMO
Jiahui (:
Eugena XD
Clara
Jessica
Cassandra
Roxanne
Kristel
Connie
Zhi Hao
Yan Lin
Su Xian
Hasanah
Kristel
Charlene
FLINT 5
Future Division
Stronglifts
3E4E4 '08,'09
3e4e4 Class Forum

history ;



  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • March 2010
  • August 2010
  • November 2010
  • December 2010
  • January 2011
  • February 2011
  • April 2011
  • November 2011
  • December 2011
  • February 2012
  • May 2012
  • June 2013
  • July 2013
  • September 2013