Friday, January 18, 2008
. 34
Thanks to everybody who tagged, pls come again:)
LOL.
Today was pretty kickass. Class performance for sec 3 camp and all.
DAMN i look so FUCKING NERDY in school uniform.
i havent sworn in like, what, two posts? LOl.
I think i like 3/4.
LOL.
Ok. Today our class almost perfected the sec 3 camp performance. Then we went for the audition. It was good. Then ms pay and samantha gave bad comments with the good ones. Crap sial.
Sec 3 camp coming, i need to pack soon.
I know it wouldnt be too bad, i know. I just know.
And to all you guys wanting a full detailed report of sec 3 camp, i promise to give it to you guys after its over! But pls lah, promise me more ppl come see this blog, tag also. Otherwise useless.
Time to go.
- this theoretic realization... 5:25 PM
------