Sunday, January 20, 2008
. ................
Almost done with packing for sec 3 camp.
I wish we wouldnt need a goddamn backpack for trekking. I only have that VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY FUCKING NERDY yellow civil defence ready bag. Damn nerd sia. Really. I dont know how im going to survive the stigma of wearing that bag for hours. Omg. So nerdy.
Im gonna lose a hellot of respect because of that joker bag.
FUCK LA.
Im gonna buy my Creative earphones tonight. YAY im gonna go nuts over music.
I really love music. I bet i listen more music than anyone i met or know. My speakers are on almost the whole day, blasting music from my mp3. Nice stuff.
Song im listening to right now: Pull Me Under by Dream Theater, off the album Images and Words. Pure awesomeness in one song.
Im not sure what to do for homework. As in schoolwork. Ah dont care lah.
Two more days after today will be sec 3 camp. I feel a little excited. Cant help it.
Will update as the goes by. Current song: To Bid You Farewell by Opeth.
- this theoretic realization... 10:13 AM
------