Friday, January 04, 2008
. bore
3rd day of sch....
Boring as usual. Im totally sleepy in class. Cant seem to pay some good attention.
Sometimes i just wish there would be some private room, airconditioned room hidden somewhere in the school where only i have access to, where i have a com, games, guitar drums bass, all that, plus a real nice bed. Then sleep in peace.
I used to have the hall, the stage and mainly the backstage to "live" in when we were back at the Sembawang campus. Damn fun. I could stay there for hours if required, read a book, sleep or listen music if i wanted to. But now? No.
I still lack the confidence to mingle with my class.
Man, i DO suck at adapting.
Dun you think its strange, you dont know someone and that person suddenly talks to you?
I dont know how to intro myself to new classmates without sounding stupid.
Haiz.
This country is damn based on merit. Everything wan based on study. Like farid's latest post mentions, no matter how, some people will always be better off in the intelligence department than others. And, a lot ppl say its about hard work. No. Its about merit and intelligence. It has always been about these two things and will be for a long time.
Sch is a drag. Pls, somebody get me a more meaningful life. I need it.
- this theoretic realization... 9:47 PM
------