Tuesday, January 15, 2008
. WOOOOOOT
Today was a pretty above average day at school.
School isnt so shitty now, even though it is still super sleep inducing. How i wish i could go school, on air con full blast, lock myself in the lecture theatre, then get a blanket and just sleep. Sch is damn tiring. Power nap only 15 minutes. Should make one hour. More power.
If anyone has insomnia, just go to school. Confirm super sleepy.
Sec 3 camp nxt wk, i really dont know what to REALLY expect. I have heard my share of first hand sources, but that's only the surface. You have to experience it to really know what's it like.
I heard you could go 4 days without water to bathe. Crap. What's that, toture camp?
I will grab the chance to shower whenever possible; my skin needs it.
Heat? Who cares. NS also must face heat. But at least can shower.
Tents? No sweat la. Just listen music till you tired and fall asleep.
Mp3 not allowed? Who the hell cares. I should be coaxing my dad to get me a 1gb memory stick for my phone so i can use that as a music player.
Food shouldnt be a problem, coz even if i did eat little, i have got enough fats to last me four days. And the activities SHOULD be bearable. At least.
I hope Sec 3 camp will be at least the least bit fun. And hopefully the class will have class spirit. Thats wat 3/3 07 lacked.
Nth to rant on, till someone else does, so will stop here.
- this theoretic realization... 8:02 PM
------