Saturday, February 02, 2008
. CHINESE POP TO ME = CHINESE METAL
I do have stuff to rant abt actually, but they are outdated.
Mr Soh Soon HUat made our lunch his lunch; the bullshit guy. Everyone in the class was mad at him; i had more reasons to do so coz he keep targeting me for questions. WHAT THE FUCK, MY MIND THINK SLOWLY WHAT, GOT PROBLEM AH FUCKER? He really cb. FUCK.
Ms Shameem is awesome.Extend lunch till 2. And then after that tell nice story. Wow.
School and cca still kinda suck. Only thing i love school abt is got all those jokers in my class to hang abt with and chio bu see (jk jk).
Term test coming. I just studied physics today. I guess science and english are my only saviours. POA, maths, dnt, mt all i really hopeless.
I need academic help; dammit
Today went shopping for cny with my mum; bought two new shirts...you know collar shirts long sleeve that kind...first time trying on and buying one...stylo..
After that i went to meet up with Ollie at penin. Highlights:
-We found a black metal music store at the 4th floor. Also found a black metal band who sings in Chinese. Now tats wat i call real Chinese pop.
-A satanic store at the fourth floor. The black metal music store is co-owned by one of Impiety's members.
-Entered a sex shop. A lot of stuff that were damn ex. Went out after like a few mins when asked "Excuse me, are you 21?" I said yes and turened to leave while oliver said "sorry".
-Nothing else.
Thats all i guess. Gdnight.
- this theoretic realization... 11:48 PM
------