Wednesday, February 06, 2008
. 4 GOALS! WOOOOOT
happy cny to everybody.
Today went for dental, came back to sch at arnd 930 plus, by then the whole concert ended. Dammit. I tot they say end at 10. Nvm. I went to give ms koh my excuse chit and then found guo xin in class. Actually wanted to play basketball with him and chin xian, but i soon lost the both of them and eventually played soccer with viknash, wei chen and civah they all.
Crazy match man. My soccer form is returning to its peak. In fact im contributing and scoring more goals.
There were two matches played, first without Farid, the second with.
I scored a hat trick in the first game, and one goal in the second.
I vaguely remebered how i scored the first three. But i'll try to describle them:
First two goals were gained by vikansh or civah supplying balls and laying them off to me. I really cant rmb the first two clearly. All i rmb was that i simply shot on goal with confidence, and the ball flew in nicely.
The third, and the completion of my hat trick was nicely done.
Viknash laid off a neat ball to me. I was on the left.flank, near the goal. I calmly slotted it past weichen.
The fourth one came in the second match. It was like one of my best goals ever.
I managed to recieve a cross, where I was on the left flank. Using my left foot, i shot on target. The ball ricocheted off the top bar and into goal. WOOHOO
Farid was damn on form today. I think he scored three goals. The first two goals were in part contributed by great teamwork and telepathy between him and viknash.
civah and weichen all insane today. except the former was insanely powerful and the latter was insanely crazy and sometimes dumb.
I want play soccer again. I wonder when can play.
- this theoretic realization... 12:19 AM
------