Thursday, February 07, 2008
. new blogskin. and boring cny
Everyone's out visiting. Im just sitting here rotting at home.
I just got a new blogskin. Its plain and simple, but at least everything is more readable and easier to see now. Neater too.
Taggie's on the left; below it are the links. Below the links are my archives and below that is my jukebox.
My profile is below the posts.
Im really bored here. Somebody jio me out pls..
Tag me when you visit my blog. The tagboard can like go untouched for days....
For those who get a lot of angpow money pls gimme a bit. LIke 20 to 40 bux....i need donations for my guitar fund..i need a new guitar, which in turn i can practise and gradually improve my guitar skills and write songs, which in turn allows my band to release a demo and get signed and release our debut album, which by then I will personally credit anyone who gave me cash to buy a guitar...
I shall continue rotting at home.
- this theoretic realization... 5:33 PM
------