Sunday, March 09, 2008
. duty roaster
I miss loving her.
Ar random emoing words again. I have got another her now, why think so much? lol.
Today was a good day. Went out of the hse at 920am and returned at abt 7 plus.
Forgot to get cash from my parents before leaving the house. Damn. Had to rely on borrowed money from jared to get around.
Jared wore nice stuff today. A damn nice black shirt.
Visited oliver's mum in hospital first, then at abt 1130 left the hospital to head for swee lee. Jared want buy stuff.
one cargo pants
Reach sweelee, stay there abt 1 hr plus, do shit, try guitars, embarrass my self try the drums, lol, then after that go plaza sing.
At plaza sing i ate char siew rice add rice. Damn nice. Although chilli sucked a little.
Later went to yamaha do stuff and for jared to buy stuff. He ended up buying nothing lol.
After that jared qent home first, i and ollie stayed back and hanged arnd. I went to samuel and kelvin. Prices are astronomical. But i have picked out 3 jeans and one cargo pants i would buy if i had cash. One is abt 69.90. Ex like siao. I think i will get the cargo pants first. I like the rugged look.
I have band pics taken, but wont put them up so early.
And just yesterday, went to funland for some nice lan gaming. With ollie and farid. Jokers ah they all.
We play nfs first, i vs farid one on one, i whipped his noob ass. lol. i suck at that game also
then after that, we played CS. Damn fun. My player name was masselamatlol. So we played de_dust bomb defusion and assasination maps. So i was the terrorist, counter terrorist, vip......
Nth elese to blog abt. Tmr still gt the waste time it club day camp. Havent even touched on my holiday hw. LOL.
- this theoretic realization... 8:22 PM
------