Wednesday, March 19, 2008
. Love is only blissful when you have her by your side. Other than that its pure shit
This post is partly-inspired by farid's latest post.
Im regretting it now. OH FUCK. Really wish had gotten her number earlier. Her msn her frienster her blog anything. DAMMIT LA. I cant see her till next week. Why?I just feel like FUCKING AROUND AND SCOLDING AND FIGHTING right now.
Have to listen to music to calm myself.
Why am i such an idiot?
Why must i be controlled by emotions such as love?
I always seem to end up around her class even though its on the 3rd floor. Damn shitty.
Im getting controlled by love. Emodiot.
I wonder what got me attracted to her. Am I fooling myself due her friendliness to me?
Not seeing her for one day is like not seeing her for one week. Time just drags.
This time im going to admit that i like her face to face. Wont be a fucking coward anymore. Cant be and wont be.
Labels: i
- this theoretic realization... 8:33 PM
------