Friday, March 28, 2008
. this sucks
I havent been blogging for quite a while now. lol.
Love is in the air again for me again. Distractions.
My class is having some staple and paper-on-yr-back war. Wa lau. Fuck it la. Although it has it fair share of laughter than hilarious jokes, i sometimes wish sec 3s wouldnt be so fucking lame. Wait till we go sec 4 where studying is more important than before.
On the topic of studies, im beginning to think if i can barely even pass my o levels. Feels a little scary.
Yest morning had a small event that my eyes just had see. And it made me emo the whole day. Im really worried. I hope he just leaves nearby or he is just a friend. Im really worried. The suspense.
These two weeks felt like eternity.
Today was a relief. At least the opposite of yesterday's morning happened. Which is good.
I hope she doesnt read this. Im making it overly obvious.
Im still worried.
I cannot wait, simply cant to wait for next week to come. Finally, can get to chat her up again.
Today was speech day. Boring shit la. Sit in the uncomfortable lecture theater seat with the stupid hot tie and my heavy bag for 2 hrs plus watching boring speeches, boring prize presentations and just about anything associated with the word bored.
Dammit life does suck at times.
- this theoretic realization... 11:00 PM
------