Thursday, May 15, 2008
. lol
Manchester United are EPL champions again. YEAH!
Haha. Its like so damn cool.
I got my results back. But will get back on that later.
I just got to watching prison break agaIN, this time season 3. Which just reminds me of wat Jared had said. Treat school like a prison.
Comparing ytss to wat fox river in season 1 was like:
Every student is an inmate. You need to know who to trust and who not to trust.
The authority at the top form the warden and top correctional officers. The other teachers form the rest of the correctional officers.
Morning assembly is roll call. Lessons are the times you spend in the cell. Recess and lunch are yard times.
Seriously, you can apply this to every school.
Its somewhat of a philosophy of getting ahead in life. Treat school as a prison, and the tough times get by.
Some prisons are generally more violent than others (think Sona in PB3), so school with rampant gangsterism and bullying fall into that category.
Of course, schools can never get overly violent.
In most prisons, the guards are never a problem. The inmates are.
Okok i will stop abt this prison thing and all.
I am in a half-moody state today.
I still love her, dont I?
Yes, wait, er, ya, yes, i still do.
I swear i still love her.
Im too crazy abt it. Im trying hard, but my eyes just keep darting to her.
Love is such a strong emotion i guess.
RESULTS:
All upon 100:
English-48
Maths-32
Comb Science-69.5
MT-45
Comb Humans-55
POA-60
DNT-72
Pls note that this isnt the total overall marks with CA and everything, just mid year. Kinda sucky results, but at least better than last year.
I will end off here.
- this theoretic realization... 9:01 PM
------