Friday, August 01, 2008
. hahaha
I havent blogged in like ages.
Today (or ytd), i probably lost two friends,
Nah i wont shoot them here.
Theres no point.
The morning was the usual day 10 friday.
It was the afternoon that was interesting.
Yan Yi lost his phone in it club.
Damn poor thing sial he.
Because of the matter, practically everyone near him in com lab 3 had their bags searched and pockets checked.
I stayed back with those who had to be interrogated.
After that when with them to mac to have dinner. Ate rather full.
Ddint realise Wei Chen and Jared were there as well, and those two jokers went to call me. lol.
I finished two songs of Grisbeth's demo/album!
Thats a hooray for the band.
Im writing a third. Its most likely going to be abt whateve that happened these few days.
I played some nice soccer with the usual guys at the school field today. I pushed myself today. Running about for the ball, challenging the ball to get my teammates into clever postions, i certainly surprised muself with the effort i actually put in.
Well, i want to lose weight, my figure aint fantastic, like someone said. haha. (:
The match ended 1-0.
I scored the only goal.
I need to work harder on monday's match!
Tmr is FLINT.
Im sleepy.
Gdnight.
- this theoretic realization... 9:49 PM
------