Sunday, September 21, 2008
. boring weekend...
Long long time nvr blog.
Lol.
Nothing much happening, except for perhaps EOYs. Dunno can clear or not.
My mind is still holiday mood. I mean, its been on holiday mood all year but i still managed to clear my past three terms with acceptable results. Okay, maybe not so acceptable, but still better than last year.
I remember chionging for last year's paper. And still failed 6 subjects and passed only science. And going back to sec 3 this year.
I dont want to ever do sec 3 again. No way.
Its sec 4 and Os next year. or i swear i'll quit school.
I need motivation! Cant even get myself to study or do homework.
Im a born slacker, that sucks.
On other thing's, went out with Ollie yesterday. Visited Bugis Street. Saw two pants and some accessories i wanted. Nice stuff.
After that went to amk central d2's post cfg celebration. food was damn good. ate too much lol.
i kinda miss FLINT now. hows everyone in grp 6? lol.
I havent been composing or practicing much guitar, i will have to after the exams.
November's the months im really looking forward to. Finally, after Grisbeth has been hanging around with no direction for 2 years, we now have something to do: the demo. all you guys wanting to hear it, it will be finished mid dec; thats a promise. (:
Tmr is another school day (duh...), and im rushing homework, as usual.
Laksa at block 92-something is pretty good. Went with johnny. Haha random stuff.
She likes terrapins.I like terrapins too.
- this theoretic realization... 10:57 PM
------