Friday, November 21, 2008
. I. WANT. TO. DO. A. DEADLIFT.
This week has been so busy for me.
Im like DYING to hit the gym.
I skipped 3 days worth of soccer too.
Been keeping myself occupied with FLINT activites. At least its WORTH IT.
Flint 5 Group 6 outing yest!
Met kendra, vincent and han cheng at barbourfront mrt. deon was late. lol.
We went to mac, where i ate mcflurry with large fries and my earlier-bought-at-yishun double cheeseburger. Deon became jealous when he realised fries were twice more than his....and both Large.
vincent keep talking to kendra....hehehe, we all thought something was up.
So the other 3 ppl formulated a plan, i took the initiative to drag everyone into a mega bookstore. perfect place....lots of shelves, big, little people, a bit confusing layout, we followed kendra and vincent. Nothing seemed to be wrong then. Very fun. I pretended to be looking for books while the other 3 went to trail them....haha they saw a first glimpse of what was about to be revealed...
Later at another mega store, Best Denki, we caught them....holding hands. Need i say more?
Most unexpected thing ever.
Fooled around at the Yamamha music section.
Later we went watch Madagascar 2. Pretty dumb movie...but funny and a nice ending. Thx deon for his treat. (:
Class chalet is 2 weeks away....i wonder, what am i going to do about it?
Lucky my good friends are going....otherwise it would be just another i-paid-so-must-go fest. At least for me.
I have cca later on and on saturday.
i seriously dont want go. my week is already so busy, and they still want have more and more cca?! Fuck. Cant school holidays ever be real holidays? Juxtaposing cca with holidays. They are called holidays for a fucking reason, stop controlling our lives, asswipes. Dont make the word holiday become some sort of paradox.
I know i have been warned before, but it really is in opinion this time. Just dont like school stuff taking up my holidays. I want it over and done with.
Grisbeth needs cohesion. When can i ever get that done?
I need to get over her. SERIOUSLY.
My holiday homework is still empty. DAMN.
Next week will be better. I hope.
- this theoretic realization... 10:46 AM
------