Wednesday, January 21, 2009
. .
Im heading to the gym after school.
My curent 5reps max are pretty much suck.
I need to motivate myself to train harder.
Here goes:
Squat: 80kg
Bench Press: 50kg
Overhead Press: 35kg
Deadlift: 90kg
Barbell Rows: 37.5kg
Pull ups/chin ups: 4 at max
My targets by end of next month:
Squat: 120kg
Bench Press: 65kg
Overhead Press: 45kg
Deadlift: 120kg
Brbell Rows: 45kg
Pullups/chinups: 45kg
Improve 2.4km run to 10 mins. (did well for 1.2km trial.)
Damn these goals are sure very hard to attain, esp my 120kg squat and deadlift, as well as 65kg bench. I was literally struggling with the 80kg on my back on the squats, boy it was heavy. My deadlift has defintely deproved lots; I need to drink more water (dehydration causes muscle strength decrease).
Its time to
stay motivated and work towards my goal.
- this theoretic realization... 12:49 AM
------