Thursday, January 15, 2009
. decipher this madness.
Sianz.
Today's the slackest day in a week marred by rushing to complete undone homework.
We had POA and the first hour of English free. Did some homework.
Was bloghopping aound when i read Joel's blog. He mentioned that one other guy who got picked on by Mr Wee today made some contribution to the class. Its not Hafiz nor Ivan. I can only rmb Johnathan and me. Well i dont think its me. I dont rmb doing anything for the class.....as far as i can remember.
I finally have time to do my prayers and sleep earlier.
P.E. today sucked ass. For once, im willing to run the 2.4km i used to dread so much, all in the name of losing weight. What did it get me? It got me wat everyone else wanted. Sports. Free sports. Can slack or go play your favourite sport. I wanted to run. If my school had a better equipped gym i would workout. But things certainly turned out the way i expected it to be. Oh well...
I spoke to Jared regarding the band and FOREX trading. The band will move on. And im gonna dabble in the foreign exchange once my Os are over.
...
Your words are deeply entrenched in my mind.
I don't feel like breaking away, either.argh.
- this theoretic realization... 11:07 PM
------