Friday, May 22, 2009
. 36.7 , 36.7
"He resides in the darkness, owing his fate to the path that lay before him."Its been MT intensive all week.
You know something?
For everyone who thinks leaving the
lousiest class to another class was grand, lets just see what those left behind got.
A better, kinder teacher.
Way nicer than my old one.
A class hell full of jokers.
You wont sleep during her lessons.
only downside - im going back at 645 plus everyday.
The ppl i pity are those 4N students who go through my old teacher's class.
I had to sit through it for an agonising, frustrating, simply angry hour.
And no 5 min toilet break? FOR GOODNESS SAKE, THE 5 MIN BREAK WAS PUT DOWN BY THE SCHOOL MANAGEMENT. The people at the top gave us the damn right to our breaks, so STOP making us (even though we are not your students anymore) stay. We are entitled to it.
Anyway its one more week to Chinese Os. Even though im "secretly" aiming for A1, i know I will most likely not get it.
I've improved my speed for the MT Mock Exams 2! Even though i still left 5 questions from my P2 out. But hey, im guaranteed a pass at the moment.
My EL orals results came back. 23/40. Utterly....disappointing. To me, hearing your own voice while talking/singing isnt the case of 'what you hear is what you get'. I could sound crystal clear like a well polished diamond to myself, but to everyone else, its polished poop. I still sound polished, but its stil shitty.
I need to read more. My vocabulary is falling behind. Very bad.
I need to revise more on my other core subjects after MT written papers. I just have to.
And to end off, Barcelona's gonna lose come May 27. MANCHESTER UNITED CHAMPIONS OF ENGLAND! (and Europe soon to be)
- this theoretic realization... 11:02 PM
------