Sunday, May 24, 2009
. 36.7, 36.7.
Went to the gym today with Jared. Met Guo Xin, Lian Ping and Sufyan there.
Training with these guys was great, had a lot to chat about, really not boring at all.
Very happy with my squat today. After sturggling with breaking the 80kg barrier, 75kg felt light and i set a new 1 rep max of 95kg.
Lian Ping is freaking inhuman. biceps curl easily 25kg per side sia.
I was told by Jared that a few ppl, i call name them 'Jokers', were coming to the gym and were going to laugh at every thing i did. I braced myself, and was expecting a real good onslaught of verbal abuse and taunts accompanied with hearty laughter.
For the first 90 minutes or so I was training, they never even set one foot into the free weights section of the gym. Funny eh? Fooling around the machines, talking, crapping around, everything else you would expect noobs to do when they set foot in a gym for the first time.
And to think they laughed like hell when Jared told them (on his way to the gym) that he was training with me.
Now who gets the last laugh?
This sounds weird, even to myself, but Im actually looking forward to taking the Chinese Os. It isnt the kind of major paper that I wished I had all the time in the world to study for, for some reason, I think i can pass it, and get over it.
Tomorrow will be a long day.
- this theoretic realization... 8:44 PM
------