Saturday, November 27, 2010
. Im sorry.
Great day today!
Or maybe, great night? HAHA.
Today had my own little "adventure" that started from one rookie mistake at NP.
You see, I had to make my way from school to Dohby Ghaut. I decided to go to the busstop opposite NP and take 184, 174 (to Clementi MRT) or 74 (to Dover), then take the train down.
In all epic fail, I boarded 75, completely forgetting that it would take me far, far, very far away from where I wanted.
Now that wasn't so bad. But then I realised, my concession had expired and I had not enough cash on me for any form of public transport! Feeling fucked, I called my dad.
Before I could tell him to meet me at some location, my phone cut off. Dead. Battery. Died. I went into 'holy-fucking-shit' mode and started frantically trying to recall my mum and dad's numbers. You see, their numbers are darn hard to memorise and due to having their numbers in my phone's contact list, I simply didnt bother memorizing their numbers.
So I got off at the first big landmark I saw. Great World City.
GREAT.
Now I was even more lost. And anywhere but close to home. So I tried to get numbers from people, borrowing phones, using internet to help, but all fail lah.
In the end, I simply got Criss's number, then took a free bus ride to Dohby Ghaut.
By the time i went there, the Bornfire performance almost over already.
Still, I finally made it! After almost two hours of being trapped in a Shopping mall with no money, no phone and no way of going home (save for walking), I made it. Wooot!
Lessons learned: Bring phone charger around if bringing bag. Always. I never know when my fucked up phone is gonna shit on me.
And read the bus guide in DETAIL. And of course, memorize my parent's numbers.
Had dinner, then trained home with Criss, Jiawei and Simin. Had a good chat on the train.
And thanks Criss for lending me the cash for dinner and the ride home. haha.
Exams coming! jiayou everyone!
I told myself from day one, I wanted to be there for you when you were down.
Although I don't know what happened, I want you to know I feel your pain and sorrow.
I will catch your tears in my hands, I will wipe your eyes dry.
There is no because, simply,
I love you.
- this theoretic realization... 12:43 AM
------