Tuesday, February 08, 2011
. :D
Here I am expecting just a little bit, too much from, the woundedBut I see, see through it all, see through, see you--------
CNY was a week long break for me.
Saw my relatives, including some I haven't seen in years, or even for the first time.
Everyone's grown up now.
Some things have changed, some things haven't.
A piece of rock can lose its shape over the years, so why not people?
This year's cny sure was better than last year's. Had great food, fun times during the four days!
---------
Like i mentioned in my last post, it's a whole new lunar year.
Basically, 2011 was all supposed to be about new things.
New goals, new love, new life.
But let's put a spin on that.
Better goals, better love, better life.
See what I just did? Haha.
Instead of striving for new things all the time, I have decided to take the things already in my life, and make them better.
Because I believe everyone and everything is a diamond.
But a diamond ain't a diamond till you cut, slice, polish and make it shine. Like new.
Living in the moments, living for my dreams.
That's what I am. That's what I'm doing.
And to my friends, keep smiling.
Cause you're a diamond too, just waiting for the light to shine on it.
Like new. =D
- this theoretic realization... 12:23 AM
------