Thursday, February 24, 2011
. i love it
Exams next weeeeeeeeeeek! :P
MUST STUDY.
ok so i tell myself everyday that I will do that.
end up playing gutiar, surfing net, watching youtube, spamming facebook/twitter and what not.
its like I don't even care.
I wished I had scored just 2 points better for my L1R5 and went to YJC.
At least, I'll be pushed to study.
In YTSS, as much as I hated it, I was coerced to study, submit assignments, do thing properly etc.
No wonder people say poly requires a mountain of discipline. An unshakable one at that.
Maybe all the JC people should go poly and all poly people should go JC. There you go. Everything is balanced out.
Okay I kid I kid.
Later wakeup 7am, gym, come back, study, go out train again, come back, slack, study.
Repeat for Friday and Sunday.
But for now....relax siol. :D
- this theoretic realization... 2:38 AM
------