Wednesday, April 13, 2011
. :)
All my designs, simplified
As all of my plans, compromised
And all of my dreams, sacrificed
Hello!
After a looooong time of not touching this blog, I have decided to revive it.
So, the past few months have been nothing short of ordinary.
Friends come, friends go.
Just as a clock will stop telling time,
everything ends someday, sometime, somewhere.
Life's a mystery worth unlocking;
the answers are worth knowing,
The clues are worth finding,
The map is worth making.
These few months have changed my outlook on life. My personality. My future.
In 7 years, every cell in your body would have died and regrown at least once.
So naturally, each and everyone of us are a completely different person 7 years ago and now.
I was.
Except I didnt take 7 years, it took me 17 years to realise I needed to change, and a full year and a half to come to where I am today.
Not once will I blame you for not returning my love, you had your reasons.
I wouldn't too, if I were you.
I still wanna thank you,
for every step and move i make to improve my life
and do my human revolution,
I have you in mind.
<3.
- this theoretic realization... 12:30 AM
------