Tuesday, September 24, 2013
. This is a non researched.rant
Fiction was the escape from the real world that I needed.
In a world where negativity sells, I decided against reading too much into reality and instead decided to take a dive into a world where at least even the most dastardly of evil acts are reassuringly fiction.
Note, im not taking a fucking stand against being realistic. The fact is, shit boils and hits the fan everywhere in the world. We are exposed to that part of the world a million times over on the internet, news, magazines based on news.
Its depressing.
I read into the various conflicts in the world and the troubles the economic world is facing, as well as the morally fucked up cultures in some parts of the globe. Originally it was to enhance my knowledge. But, damn, after a while it was clear.
Humans are stupid.
We like to think we are bloody geniuses given the gift of bipedalism, opposable thumbs and a large brain compared to our fellow animals.
We are also the same species to murder each other gleefully in the name of supposed weapons of said destruction, to lie in order to get to the very top and destroy those we deem as "different".
Somehow we as a race have given rise to mass-murdering dictatorships and manipulative politics. Atrocities allowed to happen for the sake of curremcy. Lifes bartered for income.
Ironically its the minds of a few brilliant souls who lead their way to all of that.
The stupid are the majority tjat allow it tp happen.
Thats why I smile a little when I hear of an uprising, when tyrannical monsters are faced with tjeir possible comeuppance.
Go ahead boys. Shoot them down.
- this theoretic realization... 1:33 AM
------